The QVIA QR790-1CH is high performing and reliable dashcam with a 2K front Camera
The QVIA QR790-1CH has a full list of features that include a 2K front Camera, discrete design, WIFI, GPS, Parking Mode and more. Its performance and reliability make it price make it a popular dashcam model. As with all the Lukas and QVIA dashcams, the QVIA QR790-2CH is designed, engineered and produced in Korea to the highest levels to ensure it meets your expectations.
The Qvia Lukas dashcams models come with a 2 Year Australian Warranty.
The QVIA QR790 1 channel dashcam, what does it have?
- 1 x 2K FRONT CAMERA The QVIA QR790 Front QHD 2K recording at 1440p, using SONY STARVIS Image sensor 5.48MP for Front. With wide 120 viewing angle for the front. Along with your Wide Dynamic Range WDR and Night Vision Technology ensures you capture the highest quality videos day or night, Driving or parked.
- AMBRELLA CHIP. The CPU used for the QVIA QR790-2CH is industry leading AMBRELLA A12 chipset.
- ADAS– Advanced Driver Assist System is included in the QVIA QR790-1CH. LDWS Lane Departure warning system, FCWS Front Collision warning system, FCMD Front Car moving Detection. These features require simple calibration process for you set up for you vehicle. All are programmable ON and OFF.
- PARKING MODE RECORDING– the QVIA QR790-1CH dashboard camera comes standard with permanent power kit that allows you to use the Parking Mode feature. Parking Mode Recording feature of the QVIA QR790-1CH to record files even if you parked. Parking mode is one of the most requested feature for The QR790-1Ch can detect Motion and Impact when parked and will keep a 30 second file of the event. It will record the 10 seconds before the event and 20 seconds after the impact. You can change the sensitivity of these setting any time to suite your needs
- Wi-Fi– the Inbuilt Wi-Fi of the QVIA QR790-1CH allows you to connect your Apple iPhone or Android Smartphone directly to your dashcam via the QVIA APP. This allows you to view and download files, change settings and more without having to take out the Micro SAD card
- GPS. This feature is inbuilt in to the product design, no extra attachments or cables required. The GPS can provide you with location and speed information recorded directly to your micro Sd card.
- MICRO SD CARD The QR790-1CH comes standard with 32GB Micro Sd card. With the QR790 you can use up to 512GB micro SD card to massively increase the number of hours you can record before the recording starts to loop. Its format free technology extends the lifespan of your memory card and provides a more secure recording process.
- RECORDING MODES. The QVIA QR790-1CH will allocate your files into modes. ALWAYS– Standard driving it will record in 3-minute videos. EVENT– Records before and after impact is detected for 30 seconds in total, 10 sec prior and 20 sec after impact. MANUAL– Records when the ‘M’ button is pressed. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. MOTION DETECTION RECORDING– Records when motion is detected during parking mode. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. TIME LAPSE – Captures one per second during parking. Allows more recording files during parking.For more information check out the information on this page or Contact us for so we can answer any of your questions
- Heat Resistance. The QVIA QR790-1CH dashcams are designed and engineered to withstand the High Heat temperatures for operation and recording within your vehicles environment.
What do you get in the box?
1 x QR790 Front Dash Cam Main unit
1 x Hardwire permanent power kit
1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
1 x Front Camera mount bracket
1 x Adhesive pads for cameras
1 x User Manual