Front and Rear FULL HD 1080P and Parking Mode makes the QVIA AR790-2ch our best selling 2 channel Dashcam.
The AR790-2CH is one of QVIA’s premium dashcam models. Its slim discrete design, list of features, its performance and reliability make the QR790-2CH one of the most popular dashcams. This 2 channel dashboard camera is one of the best on the market.
The QVIA AR-790-2CH is designed, engineered and produced in Korea to the highest levels to ensure it meets your expectations.
The Qvia Lukas dashcams models including QR790-2CH comes with a 2 Year Australian Warranty.
The QVIA AR790-2CH DASHCAM has a list of Features uncluding:
- 2 CAMERAS AT FULL HD, The QVIA QR790-2CH dashboard camera has front and rear cameras both recording at Full HD 1080P, using 2.1Megapixel Sony EXMOR Image Sensor. In addition to the FULL HD the QR790-2CH comes with wide 135 viewing angle for the front and 130 angles for the rear. Along with your Wide Dynamic Range WDR and Night Vision Technology ensures you capture the highest quality videos day or night, Driving or parked.
- AMBRELLA CHIP. The CPU used for the QVIA AR790-2CH is industry leading AMBRELLA A12 chipset. Giving you reliable and consistent performance.
- ADAS– Advanced Driver Assist System is included in the QVIA AR790-2CH. LDWS Lane Departure warning system, FCWS Front Collision warning system, FCMD Front Car moving Detection. These features require simple calibration process for you set up for you vehicle. All are programmable ON and OFF.
- PARKING MODE RECORDING– to help keep video recording of what happens to your vehicle when you are not there, the QR790-2CH dashcam comes standard with permanent power kit. Parking Mode Recording feature of the QVIA AR790-2CH to record files when you are parked. The AR790-2Ch can detect Motion and Impact when parked and will keep a 30 second file of the event. It will record the 10 seconds before the event and 20 seconds after the impact. You can change the sensitivity of these setting any time to suite your needs
- Wi-Fi– the Inbuilt Wi-Fi of the QVIA AR790-2CH allows you to connect your Apple iPhone or Android Smartphone directly to your dashcam via the QVIA APP. This allows you to view and download files, change settings and more without having to take out the Micro SAD card
- GPS. This feature is inbuilt in to the design of the QVIA 790-2CH dash camera, no extra attachments or cables required. The GPS can provide you with location and speed information recorded directly to your micro Sd card.
- MICRO SD CARD The AR790-2CH comes standard with 32GB Micro Sd card. You can use up to 512GB micro SD card to massively increase the number of hours you can record before the recording starts to loop. Its format free technology extends the lifespan of your memory card and provides a more secure recording process.
- RECORDING MODES. The QVIA AR790-2CH will allocate your files into modes. ALWAYS– Standard driving it will record in 3-minute videos. EVENT– Records before and after impact is detected for 30 seconds in total, 10 sec prior and 20 sec after impact. MANUAL– Records when the ‘M’ button is pressed. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. MOTION DETECTION RECORDING– Records when motion is detected during parking mode. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. TIME LAPSE – Captures one per second during parking. Allows more recording files during parking.For more information check out the information on this page or Contact us for so we can answer any of your questions
- Heat Resistance. The LUKAS QVIA dashcams are designed and engineered to withstand the High Heat temperatures for operation and recording within your vehicles environment.
What do you get in the box?
1 x AR790 Front Dash Cam Main unit
1 x AR790 Rear camera
1 x 5 Metre Cable connection for rear to front camera
1 x Hardwire permanent power kit
1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
1 x Front Camera mount bracket
2 x Adhesive pad for cameras
1 x User Manual