QVIA AR790-1CH is one of best selling, high performing Dashboard cameras
The QVIA AR790-1CH is one of best selling Dashboard camera in the QVIA’s range. Its slim discrete design, reliability, list of features, its performance and reliability make it one of the most popular dashcams. As with all the Lukas and QVIA dashcams, it is designed, engineered and produced in Korea to the highest levels to ensure it meets your expectations.
The Qvia AR790-1ch dashcam come with a 2 Year Australian Warranty.
The QVIA AR790 1 channel dashcam, what does it have?
- 1 x FULL HD FRONT CAMERA Front camera is recording at 1080P, using 2.1 Megapixel Sony EXMOR Image Sensor. With wide 135 viewing angle for the front a. The QR790-1 channel also comes with your Wide Dynamic Range WDR and Night Vision Technology ensures you capture the highest quality videos day or night, Driving or parked.
- AMBRELLA CHIP. The CPU used for the QVIA AR790-1CH is industry leading AMBRELLA A12 chipset, giving you consistent nd reliable performance.
- ADAS– Advanced Driver Assist System is included in the QVIA AR790-1CH. It’s designed to help the driver with road and traffic conditions. For QR790-1CH ADAS includes LDWS Lane Departure warning system, FCWS Front Collision warning system, FCMD Front Car moving Detection. These features require simple calibration process for you set up for you vehicle. All are programmable ON and OFF.
- PARKING MODE RECORDING– This is one of the most requested features for your Dashboard camera. All the QVIA LUKAS dashcams come standard with permanent power kit. Parking Mode Recording feature of the QVIA AR790-1CH allows you to record files even if you parked. The AR790-1Ch can detect Motion and Impact when parked and will keep a 30 second file of the event. It will record the 10 seconds before the event and 20 seconds after the impact. You can change the sensitivity of these setting any time to suite your needs
- Wi-Fi– the Inbuilt Wi-Fi of the QVIA AR790-1CH allows you to connect your Apple iPhone or Android Smartphone directly to your dashcam via the QVIA APP. This allows you to view and download files, change settings and more without having to take out the Micro SAD card
- GPS. This feature is inbuilt in to the product design, no extra attachments or cables required. The GPS can provide you with location and speed information recorded directly to your micro Sd card.
- MICRO SD CARD The AR790-1CH comes standard with 32GB Micro Sd card. You can use up to 512GB micro SD card to massively increase the number of hours you can record before the recording starts to loop. Its format free technology extends the lifespan of your memory card and provides a more secure recording process.
- RECORDING MODES. The QVIA AR790-1CH will allocate your files into modes. ALWAYS– Standard driving it will record in 3-minute videos. EVENT– Records before and after impact is detected for 30 seconds in total, 10 sec prior and 20 sec after impact. MANUAL– Records when the ‘M’ button is pressed. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. MOTION DETECTION RECORDING– Records when motion is detected during parking mode. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. TIME LAPSE – Captures one per second during parking. Allows more recording files during parking.For more information check out the information on this page or Contact us for so we can answer any of your questions
- Heat Resistance. The LUKAS QVIA dashcams are designed and engineered to withstand the High Heat temperatures for operation and recording within your vehicles environment.
What do you get in the box?
1 x AR790 Front Dash Cam Main unit
1 x Hardwire permanent power kit
1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
1 x Front Camera mount bracket
1 x Adhesive pads for camera
1 x User Manual