10″ 4-ohm component subwoofer
Available In-store Only
Out of stock
|Size mm (in.)||250 (10)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||1400|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||700|
|Frequency response Hz||27 ÷ 500|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||100 (4)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||27 (1.06)|
1. Extraordinary large neodymium magnet, optimized with FEA simulations, to ensure magnetic field stability even under high excursion.
2. Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
3. Voice coil internal magnet with high size / performance ratio, for maximum efficiency.
4. CCAW, 100 mm (4”) voice coil, capable of handling 1400 W musical power, keeping the working temperature very low, reducing dynamic compression to the minimum.
5. Voice coil wound with In/Out method, for even cooling of the different coil layers.
6. Voice coil wound on TIL former: this material made from fibreglass combines the heat dissipation properties of aluminium with the stiffness of Polyamide composites, for a no-compromise acoustic performance.
7. Central pole featuring “Aluminium Shorting Ring”, for minimum distortion and maximum extension at low frequency.
8. “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for higher SPL performance than other subwoofers with same external diameter.
9. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for high cone stiffness and strong resistance to deformation even at maximum excursions.
10. Mineral-injected paper cone, for superior rigidity and damping.
11. Very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring six-spoke self-standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
12. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
13. Ergonomic, ultra-compact design, with array of electro-acoustic parameters optimized for sealed box application with 17 – 25 lt volume.
Subwoofer size mm (in.) 250 (10)
Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 100 (4)
Power Handling W peak 1400
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency Response Hz 27 ÷ 500
Magnet size mm 95 x 28 x 6
D x d x h (in.) (3.7 x 1.1 x 0.24)
Centre to centre distance mm (in.) 251 (9.88)
Hole diameter/ mm (in.) 6,4 (0.25)
Eyelet dimensions mm (in.) –
Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 7,5 (16.53)
Dome/Cone Pressed-pulp cone with mineral powders
*Xmech mm (in.) ±27 (1.06)
The boys were fantastic, so happy with with the service from start to finish. wouldn't go anywhere else. do yourself a favour and head into see them 1st, you won't go anywhere else. Thanks boys
Would highly recommend didn't charge me anything for the checkup on the audio system since it was a small problem. 10/10 they're awesome.
been there a few times for stereo install, dash cams, light bars etc awesome service. reasonable pricing. I will keep going back there. recommend 100%
Had my 79 series landcruiser in there for the works - door pods, speakers, apple car play head unit, under seat subs, amp, gme UHF and a few other bits and pieces. Couldn’t have asked for better service from the get go, Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, and the guys done neat professional work on the job itself, highly recommend
love coming to Newcastle pro sound. great install and great service, especially from Ziad & Anthony
These guys are absolutely amazing. I have dealt with them for many years. Michael has always fitted my systems, he is great & very friendly. They have done lots of radio and phone systems in my car and they have always provided wonderful, prompt & friendly service. I have just been there again today as my iPhone cradle broke (after many years) and Anthony fitted a vent magnet for my phone, he was an extremely friendly, happy guy. I will always be their customer while ever they are still operating. The floor staff are excellent and Hannah at the front...
Had new gear put in my Audi TTRS yesterday and when installing they came across a different electrical set up than usual. The installers and sales staff stayed back working late until 8pm on their own time without charging extra. The advice was good and quality of product is excellent. The first place I went for a quote gave me a feeling it was a load of crap to get me to buy the speakers that would give them the best margin and rip me off. So glad I went for a second opinion. Thanks Newcastle Pro Sound for going...
Great professional service, came in this afternoon for information about an installation, and the team stayed back this afternoon to get it done for me - extremely appreciative of their efforts and everything looks good and works great!
Great friendly staff, awesome service and reasonably priced product. I don't take my car anywhere else when it comes to audio electrical stuff.
Such a professional and courteous outfit! I was the typical high need customer armed with a bunch of unsubstantiated info from the internet.. Hannah knew an awesome amount about what I was looking for and when more info was needed, was honest and followed up on promises to get back to me in a time frame. Anthony understands what you need, knows his stuff and is great to deal with. Through the installation Anthony was a great help, inspected the install at handover with me, showed me how to use the tech! On top of that great support and aftercare....