CS 300 S2
Available In-store Only
Out of stock
|Size mm (in.)||300 (12)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||700|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||350|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||86,5|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||35 (1.38)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||16,5 (0.65)|
1. Electroacoustic design optimized for enclosures starting from 32 liters.
2. Fluid dynamic optimization system that drastically reduces the acoustic distortions generated by the air compression at high excursions.
3. Polypropylene cone and dust cap geometry engineered through FEM simulations for low frequency distortion reduction.
4. 35 mm 2 Ω voice coil wound on six layers of pure copper on a high thermal resistance glass fiber support.
5. Magnetic group geometry optimized with proprietary software for high undistorted SPL at high excursions.
6. Ideal for use in custom boxes that can be shaped around the subwoofer thanks to its compact size and lack of the decompression hole.
7. Terminal block featuring solid push contacts that accept cables up to 8 AWG to offer low wiring resistance and maximum ease of connection even in installations with multiple subwoofers.
8. Rubber protection of the magnetic assembly and high-strength ABS plastic gasket allowing the application of the optional grille for an elegant finish.
Woofer mm (in.) 300 (12)
Voice Coil Ø
Subwoofer mm (in.) 35 (1.38)
Power Handling W peak 700
W continuos 350
Impedance Ω 2
Frequence Response Hz –
Subwoofer Magnet size
D x d x h
134 x 45 x 34
(5.28 x 1.77 x 1.34)
Weight of one component kg (lb.) 4,844 (10.68)
Subwoofer Magnet High density flux ferrite
Xmech mm (in.) 16,5 (0.65)
The boys were fantastic, so happy with with the service from start to finish. wouldn't go anywhere else. do yourself a favour and head into see them 1st, you won't go anywhere else. Thanks boys
Would highly recommend didn't charge me anything for the checkup on the audio system since it was a small problem. 10/10 they're awesome.
been there a few times for stereo install, dash cams, light bars etc awesome service. reasonable pricing. I will keep going back there. recommend 100%
Had my 79 series landcruiser in there for the works - door pods, speakers, apple car play head unit, under seat subs, amp, gme UHF and a few other bits and pieces. Couldn’t have asked for better service from the get go, Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, and the guys done neat professional work on the job itself, highly recommend
love coming to Newcastle pro sound. great install and great service, especially from Ziad & Anthony
These guys are absolutely amazing. I have dealt with them for many years. Michael has always fitted my systems, he is great & very friendly. They have done lots of radio and phone systems in my car and they have always provided wonderful, prompt & friendly service. I have just been there again today as my iPhone cradle broke (after many years) and Anthony fitted a vent magnet for my phone, he was an extremely friendly, happy guy. I will always be their customer while ever they are still operating. The floor staff are excellent and Hannah at the front...
Had new gear put in my Audi TTRS yesterday and when installing they came across a different electrical set up than usual. The installers and sales staff stayed back working late until 8pm on their own time without charging extra. The advice was good and quality of product is excellent. The first place I went for a quote gave me a feeling it was a load of crap to get me to buy the speakers that would give them the best margin and rip me off. So glad I went for a second opinion. Thanks Newcastle Pro Sound for going...
Great professional service, came in this afternoon for information about an installation, and the team stayed back this afternoon to get it done for me - extremely appreciative of their efforts and everything looks good and works great!
Great friendly staff, awesome service and reasonably priced product. I don't take my car anywhere else when it comes to audio electrical stuff.
Such a professional and courteous outfit! I was the typical high need customer armed with a bunch of unsubstantiated info from the internet.. Hannah knew an awesome amount about what I was looking for and when more info was needed, was honest and followed up on promises to get back to me in a time frame. Anthony understands what you need, knows his stuff and is great to deal with. Through the installation Anthony was a great help, inspected the install at handover with me, showed me how to use the tech! On top of that great support and aftercare....