The EcoBoulder Plus Bluetooth Speaker is 100% waterproof, submersible, and even floats. Let it sit outside in the rain or snow or drop it in a river – it keeps on playing. The EcoBoulder Plus wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with up to 100ft of range. A simple touch of the EcoTalk button activates the built-in microphone connecting you with Siri or ok Google voice assistants. 100 watts of peak output power, containing an 8” main Driver, 3” tweeter plus an 8” subwoofer for a balanced, full sound with crisp highs, clear vocals, warm midrange, and deep bass. Includes AUX in & USB charge port, AM/FM radio with 5 presets. Up to 50 hours of Playtime/100 Hours Standby. The EcoBoulder Plus is dirt/dust proof, and even floats.
(Afterpay Available In-store Only)
Out of stock
Waterproof & Floats Bluetooth Speaker
– 100% waterproof and dustproof. Meets IP67 international waterproof and dustproof standards.
– Drop the EcoBoulder Plus in your pool, lake or ocean, no worries – it floats.
– 100-watts dynamic power amplifier for massive sound.
– User adjustable EQ (Treble and Bass). Tune the audio output to match your listening preference.
– 3-way speaker system w/ 8” full range main driver + 3” Tweeter + 8” rear facing subwoofer
– Includes 1/8” (3.5mm) auxiliary audio input jack to play from any wired audio source.
– Digital AM/FM radio with 5 preset equalizer sound profiles.
– ECOTALK: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
– 5V, 2.1A USB port for fast portable device charging.
– Back-lit buttons and large LED display for night viewing.
– Oversized rugged wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport.
– Integrated Velcro pouch for easy transport and storage of accessories
– Removable IP67 waterproof phone case included for same use and storage of your device near the water
– Play on standard AC wall power for continuous play. When using the integrated rechargeable battery you can enjoy up to 50+ hours of playtime at typical listening levels (10+ hours at max volume levels and up to 100 hours on standby or very low volume levels).
– Bluetooth 4.1 streams audio wirelessly from up to 100 feet away via your Smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth enabled device.
– ECOCONNECT: Pair 2 EcoBoulder Plus’s together at a distance up to 30 feet between the two speakers and be completely immersed in sound. You can pair 1 EcoBoulder Plus to any other ECOXGEAR speaker that supports the – ECOCONNECT feature, including the original EcoBoulder..(Note: ECOCONNECT only supports Bluetooth Audio. You cannot stream AM/FM or Aux in audio between the two speakers).
The boys were fantastic, so happy with with the service from start to finish. wouldn't go anywhere else. do yourself a favour and head into see them 1st, you won't go anywhere else. Thanks boys
Would highly recommend didn't charge me anything for the checkup on the audio system since it was a small problem. 10/10 they're awesome.
been there a few times for stereo install, dash cams, light bars etc awesome service. reasonable pricing. I will keep going back there. recommend 100%
Had my 79 series landcruiser in there for the works - door pods, speakers, apple car play head unit, under seat subs, amp, gme UHF and a few other bits and pieces. Couldn’t have asked for better service from the get go, Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, and the guys done neat professional work on the job itself, highly recommend
love coming to Newcastle pro sound. great install and great service, especially from Ziad & Anthony
These guys are absolutely amazing. I have dealt with them for many years. Michael has always fitted my systems, he is great & very friendly. They have done lots of radio and phone systems in my car and they have always provided wonderful, prompt & friendly service. I have just been there again today as my iPhone cradle broke (after many years) and Anthony fitted a vent magnet for my phone, he was an extremely friendly, happy guy. I will always be their customer while ever they are still operating. The floor staff are excellent and Hannah at the front...
Had new gear put in my Audi TTRS yesterday and when installing they came across a different electrical set up than usual. The installers and sales staff stayed back working late until 8pm on their own time without charging extra. The advice was good and quality of product is excellent. The first place I went for a quote gave me a feeling it was a load of crap to get me to buy the speakers that would give them the best margin and rip me off. So glad I went for a second opinion. Thanks Newcastle Pro Sound for going...
Great professional service, came in this afternoon for information about an installation, and the team stayed back this afternoon to get it done for me - extremely appreciative of their efforts and everything looks good and works great!
Great friendly staff, awesome service and reasonably priced product. I don't take my car anywhere else when it comes to audio electrical stuff.
Such a professional and courteous outfit! I was the typical high need customer armed with a bunch of unsubstantiated info from the internet.. Hannah knew an awesome amount about what I was looking for and when more info was needed, was honest and followed up on promises to get back to me in a time frame. Anthony understands what you need, knows his stuff and is great to deal with. Through the installation Anthony was a great help, inspected the install at handover with me, showed me how to use the tech! On top of that great support and aftercare....