4CH FULL HD BLACK BOX DVR with WIFI & GPS
(Afterpay Available In-store Only)
Out of stock
The Axis DV425 is a HD 4 channel DVR black box recorder with GPS logging. The unit is robust in construction and supports up to 4 x 128GB SD cards as well as a portable HDD up to 2TB via USB. Featuring WiFi, G-Sensor, Motion Detection and Reverse Camera compatibility, you can rest assured that all your recording requirements are taken care of.
– Record Type: Quad
– GPS: Yes
– WiFi: Yes
– Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (100FPS)
– Max Card Supported: 4 x 128GB MLC Type
– Card Type: SD/SDHC/SDXC cards
– Continuous Recording (Approx): 76 Hours 4 x 1080P @ 4Mbps
– Real Time Recording: Yes – Auto or Scheduled
– G-Sensor: Yes
– Motion Detection: Yes
– Recording Output: USB & HDD Video Recording & Backup
– AV Output: Touchscreen Compatible HDMI, 2 x CVBS (RCA & 6 Pin)
– Monitor View: Normal/Mirror Image Selectable
– Video Compression: H.264 for High Quality Video
– Reverse Camera Compatible: Yes, compatible with systems that have motorised cameras and adjustable grid lines
– Camera Connection: 4-Pin
– Lockable SD Cards: Yes
– HDD Support: Up to 2TB HDD
– Operating Voltage: 9 to 36V
– Alarm Inputs: 8 CH
– Alarm Outputs: 2 CH
– Ignition Signal: Yes
– Speed Signal: Yes
– Timer Recording: Yes
– Adjustable Frame Rate & Bit Rate: Yes
– Individual Camera Adjustment: Contrast, Hue, Brightness, Colour
– User Password Protection: Yes
– Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
– Power Consumption: 15W (Working)
– Dimensions: 178W x 50H x 171Dmm
– Lock Key
– Remote Control
– GPS Antenna
– 6P to 4P A/V Conversion Cable
– 3V Out Cable for External GPS
– 4 Pin (Female) to 4 Pin (Female) Fly Lead
– Installation Manual
– Installation Hardware
The boys were fantastic, so happy with with the service from start to finish. wouldn't go anywhere else. do yourself a favour and head into see them 1st, you won't go anywhere else. Thanks boys
Would highly recommend didn't charge me anything for the checkup on the audio system since it was a small problem. 10/10 they're awesome.
been there a few times for stereo install, dash cams, light bars etc awesome service. reasonable pricing. I will keep going back there. recommend 100%
Had my 79 series landcruiser in there for the works - door pods, speakers, apple car play head unit, under seat subs, amp, gme UHF and a few other bits and pieces. Couldn’t have asked for better service from the get go, Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, and the guys done neat professional work on the job itself, highly recommend
love coming to Newcastle pro sound. great install and great service, especially from Ziad & Anthony
These guys are absolutely amazing. I have dealt with them for many years. Michael has always fitted my systems, he is great & very friendly. They have done lots of radio and phone systems in my car and they have always provided wonderful, prompt & friendly service. I have just been there again today as my iPhone cradle broke (after many years) and Anthony fitted a vent magnet for my phone, he was an extremely friendly, happy guy. I will always be their customer while ever they are still operating. The floor staff are excellent and Hannah at the front...
Had new gear put in my Audi TTRS yesterday and when installing they came across a different electrical set up than usual. The installers and sales staff stayed back working late until 8pm on their own time without charging extra. The advice was good and quality of product is excellent. The first place I went for a quote gave me a feeling it was a load of crap to get me to buy the speakers that would give them the best margin and rip me off. So glad I went for a second opinion. Thanks Newcastle Pro Sound for going...
Great professional service, came in this afternoon for information about an installation, and the team stayed back this afternoon to get it done for me - extremely appreciative of their efforts and everything looks good and works great!
Great friendly staff, awesome service and reasonably priced product. I don't take my car anywhere else when it comes to audio electrical stuff.
Such a professional and courteous outfit! I was the typical high need customer armed with a bunch of unsubstantiated info from the internet.. Hannah knew an awesome amount about what I was looking for and when more info was needed, was honest and followed up on promises to get back to me in a time frame. Anthony understands what you need, knows his stuff and is great to deal with. Through the installation Anthony was a great help, inspected the install at handover with me, showed me how to use the tech! On top of that great support and aftercare....