The LUKAS V790-2CH has a long list of features and quality peformance that set it apart from other entry level dashcams.
As with all the Lukas and QVIA dashcams, it is designed, engineered and produced in Korea to the highest levels to ensure it meets your expectations.
The Qvia Lukas dashcams models come with a 2 Year Australian Warranty.
The LUKAS V790 2 channel dashcam, what does it have?
- 2 CAMERAS Front and rear cameras are recording at Full HD 1080P and rear at HD 720P, using 2.1 Megapixel Sony STARVIS Image Sensor for front camera and HD sensor for rear, With wide 135 viewing angle for the front and 120 angles for the rear, ensures you capture the highest quality videos day or night, Driving or parked.
- CPU CHIP. The CPU used for the LUKAS V790-2CH is the Allwinner V3 chipset.
- ADAS– Advanced Driver Assist System is included in the LUKAS V790-2CH. LDWS Lane Departure warning system, FCWS Front Collision warning system. These features require simple calibration process for you set up for you vehicle. All are programmable ON and OFF.
- PARKING MODE RECORDING– All the QVIA LUKAS dashcams come standard with permanent power kit. Parking Mode Recording feature of the LUKAS V790-2CH to record files even if you parked. The LUKAS V790-2Ch can detect Motion and Impact when parked and will keep a 30 second file of the event. It will record the 10 seconds before the event and 20 seconds after the impact. You can change the sensitivity of these setting any time to suite your needs
- Wi-Fi– the Inbuilt Wi-Fi of the LUKAS V790-2CH allows you to connect your Apple iPhone or Android Smartphone directly to your dashcam via the QVIA APP. This allows you to view and download files, change settings and more without having to take out the Micro SAD card
- GPS. This feature is inbuilt in to the product design, no extra attachments or cables required. The GPS can provide you with location and speed information recorded directly to your micro Sd card.
- MICRO SD CARD The LUKAS V790-2CH comes standard with 16GB Micro SD card. You can use up to 128GB micro SD card to massively increase the number of hours you can record before the recording starts to loop. Its format free technology extends the lifespan of your memory card and provides a more secure recording process.
- RECORDING MODES. The LUKAS V790-2CH will allocate your files into modes. ALWAYS– Standard driving it will record in 3-minute videos. EVENT– Records before and after impact is detected for 30 seconds in total, 10 sec prior and 20 sec after impact. MANUAL– Records when the ‘M’ button is pressed. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. MOTION DETECTION RECORDING– Records when motion is detected during parking mode. Records for 30 seconds both front and rear. TIME LAPSE – Captures one per second during parking. Allows more recording files during parking.For more information check out the information on this page or Contact us for so we can answer any of your questions
- Heat Resistance. The LUKAS QVIA dashcams are designed and engineered to withstand the High Heat temperatures for operation and recording within your vehicles environment.
What do you get in the box?
1 x V790 Front Dash Cam Main unit
1 x V790 Rear camera
1 x Cable connection for rear to front camera
1 x Hardwire permanent power kit
1 x 16GB Micro SD Card
1 x Front Camera mount bracket
2 x Adhesive pad for cameras
1 x User Manual